Mobile CBRN laboratoriesVSKOV-BIOL
SAMPLING TEAM VEHICLE VSKOV-BIOL
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION AND SET COMPOSITION
- Off-road vehicle LAND ROVER DEFENDER 130 Crew Cab Chasis
- Quadtec 2, model 2009 with the special on-board and extention equipment upgrade.
- On-board equipment with board computer, control and communication system.
- Portable equipment for monitoring, detection and identification of NBC.
- Equipment for individual personal protection and for isolated secure breathing.
- Portable equipment for authorised sampling and sample transport from the contaminated area.
- Fully disinfectable and decomtaminationable cabin interior and exterior and the equipment compartments.
- Possibility to plug in the 230 V / 50 Hz power source or in the portable electric generator.
PURPOSE AND CAPABILITIES
- Localisation and description of the contamination source in site of the assumed deliberate use according to the received notification.
- Specific detection of the main chemical, radiological and biological contamination compounds, rapid data report concerning main compounds of the contamination for the coordination of the first response measurements.
- Goal-directed authorised sampling from the defined area for the confirming identification in the mobile or reference laboratory.
MAIN MONITORING METHODS – PORTABLE INSTRUMENTS
- High-sensitive thin layer immunochromatography.
- Real-time PCR – polymerase chain reaction.
- Dosimetry of the α, β and γ radiation.
- Basic detection of chemical substances.
- Weather monitoring – temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction.
- Air samples absorbed through liquids.
- Swabs from the environment and surfaces to transportation broths and liquid nitrogen.
- Sampling of the surface and drinking water.
- Soil and plants sampling.
- Insects and small vertebrates trapping.
- Body fluids sampling and swabbing from the affected humans.
- Body fluids sampling and swabbing from the bigger vertebrates.
- Time of preparation for the task – up to 1 hour after noteification accepting.
- Time of the action directly in the contaminated site – max. 90 minutes.