Mobilné CBRN laboratóriáVSKOV-M
VEHICLE FOR THE MONITORING AND SAMPLE COLLECTION GROUP VSKOV-M
Off road vehicle LAND ROVER DEFENDER, 130 Crew Cab Chassis Quadtec 2 with special upgrade to personal space and space for equipment.
- Equipment of the vehicle includes the following: board computer, control and communication system with GPS, meteorological sensor, equipment for radiation, chemical and biological research.
- Mobile equipment for monitoring and identification of radiation, chemical and biological (RCHB) contamination. Equipment for individual personal protection and secure breathing masks.
- Mobile equipment for authorized collection of RCHB contamination samples and sample transport.
- Localization and description of RCHB contamination source in places of assumed RCHB attacks, reported by RCHB detectors of the alarm system and RCHB research.
- Specific detection, or preliminary identification of main elements of the RCHB contamination.
- Quick provision of data concerning main elements of RCHB contamination to the person responsible for correction of initial RCHBO measures and localization of best places for sample collection.
- Authorized collection of the suspicious collection of samples, samples of environment and insect according to AEP-10.
- Packing and processing of the complete sample documentation.
- Control samples collection.
- Sample transport to designated laboratory.
METHOD AND EQUIPMENT
- Mass Spectrometry MS/on-line with Gas Chromatography Ramanov’s Spectrometry, X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry XRF.
- Immunechromatography, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCRRT), Biofluorescence.
- Dosimetry – measurement of dose input, dose and mild activity of a, b, g, n – ionizing radiation, in-site g – spectrometry.
AUTHORIZED COLLECTION OF RCHB SAMPLES – SAMPLE TYPES
- Air – capture on tenax, active coal, gel filters and into liquids.
- Suspicious liquids – pipetting or gathering by pipes or special equipment, dry and wet scraped samples.
- Suspicious solid substances and ammunition fragments – collected by tools.
- Soil – collection calibrated bit or collected by tools.
- Water – pipetting or gathering by pipes or special equipment.
- Scraping samples from large objects of interest – wet and dry.
- Vegetation and insect.
- Equipment for individual personal protection, protecting filters, textile, carbonized material.
- Conservation by cooling or SPE separation.
- Time needed to prepare the team for the task: up to 1 hour.
- Operation time 24 hours – monitoring and authorized sample collection: max 4 places of RCHB alarm.